Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member

The usual suspects appear to be otherwise occupied, so feel free to use this thread for discussion of tonight's game.

Obligatory link to the Don't solicit illegal streams thread.
Broadband League Pass may be purchased here.
====================

Probable starters:

Heat
C Willie Reed
F Luke Babbitt
G Goran Dragic
G Rodney McGruder
G Josh Richardson

Kings
F Matt Barnes
F DeMarcus Cousins
C Kosta Koufos
G Darren Collison
G Ben McLemore

Tonight's officials: Kevin Cutler, David Guthrie, Gary Zielinski

Availability: TV - CSN-CA, Radio - 1140 AM KHTK

Have they announced who's out for Miami? They had a bunch of people sit out last night (Winslow, Whiteside, Johnson and a couple others)

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Have they announced who's out for Miami? They had a bunch of people sit out last night (Winslow, Whiteside, Johnson and a couple others)
CBS Sports.com has Whiteside as a "game time decision," but Vegas has him listed as out. I trust Vegas over CBS in these matters. Bleacher Report has Winslow as being scheduled for surgery for a torn labrum, so I wouldn't expect him, either.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thanks for starting the thread. I've been without power for the last 24 hours...something about lots of snow, rain, trees, broken branches, power lines?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
"... He's the most gifted player to ever play in Sacramento." --- Jerry on Big Cuz during pregame show.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
I have to say, I am more than a little annoyed that Joerger appears to be playing his usual starting lineup, with Spoelstra starting a three-guard lineup. That pretty much means that Cousins is going to start the game defending Luke Babbitt. I mean, that's great on the offensive end, but... :confused: