Elevation

Back-to-back

No Cousins

Sac Republic Soccer on Ch. 31

#FireKarl #OutOfACannon

#GoKings

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
maybe they will get down 20 points again before playing, or maybe make this an interesting game through out and just compete and only fall short, which would be preferable

dude12

Hall of Famer
Another hit piece on Cousins in the paper by Andy Furillo who also says the Kings would be crazy to fire George Karl. He says Karl is the only one who knows anything about winning in the organization.

Furillo and Voison are so out of touch.....how did they become sports writers.

PS...I think Vlade knows a little something about winning.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Looks like KK and WCS are both questionable as well, maybe Morland jumps from nowhere into the starting slot

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
From CSNBayArea.com
George Karl will have to try a new combination or two in Denver. DeMarcus Cousins, Rajon Rondo, Marco Belinelli and Omri Casspi are out and Willie Cauley-Stein and Kosta Koufos are dinged up and listed as questionable. Karl still has players to choose from, but this isn’t an ideal situation.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Another hit piece on Cousins in the paper by Andy Furillo who also says the Kings would be crazy to fire George Karl. He says Karl is the only one who knows anything about winning in the organization.

Furillo and Voison are so out of touch.....how did they become sports writers.

PS...I think Vlade knows a little something about winning.
Both the Voisin and Furillo hit pieces were mentioned in the Wizards grade thread. It's to the point where I actually look on Jason Jones as the most reliable source of information as far as the Sacramento Bee is concerned.

Yeah, I know... :eek: :confused: o_O

dude12

Hall of Famer
Play Moreland and give the kid a chance to sink or swim....find out what you got there. While your at it, play Dukan George.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
One interesting thought (well, I thought it was interesting) is that you know darned well Michael Malone doesn't have a game plan for a starting lineup of Collison, Curry, Gay, Acy and Koufos. :p (Or whichever other combination Karl decides to go with...)

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Earlier, Hops and Hoops (beerfest) was held right before the game, so, at least the fans will be ready to go.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
This is all deliberate, isn't it? The arguments about who stays, Karl or Boogie, are missing the point. It's more like who stays, the up and coming young studs or Karl?

dude12

Hall of Famer
This is all deliberate, isn't it? The arguments about who stays, Karl or Boogie, are missing the point. It's more like who stays, the up and coming young studs or Karl?
Is there an argument? There can't be anyone in their right mind who would keep Karl.....unless your a Sac Bee writer I guess.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Is there an argument? There can't be anyone in their right mind who would keep Karl.....unless your a Sac Bee writer I guess.
Excuse me, but are you trying to say that Voisin and Furillo are in their right minds? :p :eek: o_O

dude12

Hall of Famer
Excuse me, but are you trying to say that Voisin and Furillo are in their right minds? :p :eek: o_O
I know one of the well-known writers at the Bee....I should ask him what the deal is with Furillo and Voison. They can't be serious about these articles can they?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I know one of the well-known writers at the Bee....I should ask him what the deal is with Furillo and Voison. They can't be serious about these articles can they?
It's par for the course for Voisin. I don't know much about Andy Furillo, except that according to his bio on Sacbee.com -
Andy Furillo has been a reporter with The Sacramento Bee since 1991. He covered mostly crime and punishment until April 2015, when he began writing a sports column. He believes art inspires in many forms: a Jerry Garcia guitar solo, Van Gogh's "Starry Night," and Madison Bumgarner's five innings of masterpiece relief in Game 7 of the 2014 World Series. Sport is art, and sport is fun, and it is filled with interesting people. Furillo hopes to bring out the best of it all.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
So, they just showed Scot Pollard in the crowd at the Pepsi Center to close out the pregame show... Am I the only person offended by the idea that Pollard has probably become a hundred times more recognized for that execrable reality show than for his NBA career?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Kayte Christensen ‏@kayte_c
Karl bringing Seth Curry off bench in Denver after starting last 5. Kings w/o Rondo, Cuz, Belinelli & Casspi. Said he wants scoring punch

Kris Cook ‏@kcook700
He better not wait too long, if Curry's only gonna be in the league a few years, he can't keep him on the bench.

Kayte Christensen ‏@kayte_c 9m9 minutes ago
Karl clarified those Seth comments last night saying he meant it’ll take him 2-3 years to establish himself :-|

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no words...

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Kayte Christensen ‏@kayte_c
Karl bringing Seth Curry off bench in Denver after starting last 5. Kings w/o Rondo, Cuz, Belinelli & Casspi. Said he wants scoring punch

Kris Cook ‏@kcook700
He better not wait too long, if Curry's only gonna be in the league a few years, he can't keep him on the bench.

Kayte Christensen ‏@kayte_c 9m9 minutes ago
Karl clarified those Seth comments last night saying he meant it’ll take him 2-3 years to establish himself :-|

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no words...
"Clarified," huh? Well... the letters "L", "I", "E", and "D" are all in there...