[Game] Kings v. Suns - 3/25/16 - 7 PT, 10 ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
From Kings.com - DeMarcus Cousins remains on the team's Injury Report and is listed as PROBABLE with a bruised right knee for Friday's game against the Phoenix Suns. The All-Star big man is averaging a career-best 27.1 points and 11.6 rebounds per game this season.

Additionally, Rajon Rondo (Right 1st MTP Joint Sprain; "Turf Toe”, Right Thumb Sprain & Right Shoulder Contusion) is listed as PROBABLE and Marco Belinelli has been added to the Injury Report with a sore right foot and is listed as QUESTIONABLE.

Meanwhile, Ben McLemore (Right Ring Finger Tip Non-Displaced Fracture) has been listed as OUT after missing the team's past nine games.

Tough challenge for the team tonight. It's going to be harder to lose aganst a team like the Suns. Hope they pull it out. Go Kings!!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
From Kings.com - DeMarcus Cousins remains on the team's Injury Report and is listed as PROBABLE with a bruised right knee for Friday's game against the Phoenix Suns. The All-Star big man is averaging a career-best 27.1 points and 11.6 rebounds per game this season.

Additionally, Rajon Rondo (Right 1st MTP Joint Sprain; "Turf Toe”, Right Thumb Sprain & Right Shoulder Contusion) is listed as PROBABLE and Marco Belinelli has been added to the Injury Report with a sore right foot and is listed as QUESTIONABLE.

Meanwhile, Ben McLemore (Right Ring Finger Tip Non-Displaced Fracture) has been listed as OUT after missing the team's past nine games.
Hope Cousins plays; be nice to see him get a second 50-point game, preferably in a win this time. Tonight would probably be his best shot, from the games remaining on the schedule.

See, this is where a veteran's experience really shows itself in the NBA.

Look at that piker McLemore, who thinks that one little fingertip warrants over 3 weeks out of the lineup.

Compare to the experienced Rondo, who lists no less than 4 ailments, and that doesn't even include the slice on his right knee that keeps opening up on collisions.
(This is only partially ;) )

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
See, this is where a veteran's experience really shows itself in the NBA.

Look at that piker McLemore, who thinks that one little fingertip warrants over 3 weeks out of the lineup.

Compare to the experienced Rondo, who lists no less than 4 ailments, and that doesn't even include the slice on his right knee that keeps opening up on collisions.
(This is only partially ;) )
Ben had the second longest steak without missing a game in the entire league until he started sitting out midway through this season, and I still think it has more to do with George Karl remaining as coach than an inability to play. I think his agent talked to Vlade and both agreed that playing limited minutes for Karl was only hurting his value.

Ben had the second longest steak without missing a game in the entire league until he started sitting out midway through this season, and I still think it has more to do with George Karl remaining as coach than an inability to play. I think his agent talked to Vlade and both agreed that playing limited minutes for Karl was only hurting his value.
Ben also asked for a trade that never happened if I recall correctly.

Why would he risk injury for a team that doesn't want him? IT's time here ended the same way.

Ben likely has played his last minutes as a King.