NCAA March Madness (discussion and pick 'em)

It's March! So I guess that means times for March Madness.

I've started another pool for KingsFans, feel free to join and give it a try. Whether you flip a coin, study the mascots, or actually know the teams, there's room for you in our pool.

Click here to join the KingsFans NCAA Pick'Em pool on Yahoo!

Group: KingsFans NCAA Pick'Em
Group ID: 158935
Password: divac
Deadline for picks: March 17 9:15am PDT

The brackets have already been announced so make your picks ASAP. You have two days!

We're using default scoring with a seed difference upset bonus. Basically, points are 1-2-4-8-16-32 for correctly picking winners in each round respectively, plus you get bonus points equal to the difference in seeds if you correctly pick an upset.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I reserved two slots this year. One will be my mascot battle selection. The other will be an actual attempt to pick winners based on my limited knowledge of college hoops.

:)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Well, the first two games to kick start the tournament were entertaining from start to finish. Here's hoping for the same the rest of the way.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I cannot read this forum, I cannot read this forum, I cannot read this forum. I stay up very late and had a bunch of games lined up.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
these last three games to finish off the night have been absolutely great. Michigan vs Notre Dame, Cincinnati vs St Joseph's & Northern Iowa vs Texas

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
these last three games to finish off the night have been absolutely great. Michigan vs Notre Dame, Cincinnati vs St Joseph's & Northern Iowa vs Texas
The finish of the Northern Iowa/Texas game followed by the finish of the Cincinnati/St Joseph's game like 90 seconds later ... unbelievable.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
My only remaining bracket is getting very nervous with Indiana leading Kentucky by 1 at the half. This truly is MARCH MADNESS. :)

So many awesome games so far and a couple buzzer-beaters already/big upsets.

This Butler-Virginia game right now is very good.

Also, damn Michigan State for getting knocked out in the first round. I picked them to go to the Final.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
and Kentucky goes down....I wanted them to go to the Final Four. Tyler Ulis is a gamer man, I come away more and more impressed the more I watch him play. Smart ball player and tough too considering his size.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Buddy Hield does it again...I can't remember the last time I saw a college player get double teamed to get the ball out of his hands, he was that good today.