[Game] Spurs @ Kings - 11/9/15 - 7 PT, 10 ET

It's these runs that we allow teams to go on for minutes a time that just kill us in the end. So frustrating.
It happens every damn night.

Home opener they took a 1pt lead in the 4th then Clippers rattled off like 8 or 9 in a row.
Happened again in LA vs Clippers.
Happened vs Suns in the 3rd
Happened vs Rockets
Happened vs Warriors
Happened tonight 2 times in the 2nd half

Aldridge wouldn't have had a wide open dunk if Demarcus would have even tried jogging back on defense rather than standing there complaining to the refs. I know he gets roughed up all game, and I'm sure it gets frustrating, but I am so damn tired of him taking plays off to complain.

I love you Boogie, but there is a more important battle going on right now than you and the refs.

We played ok but Rondo is too tired, Rudy sucked tonight and we didn't get consistent stops. Still looking decent to start the year. Need to get systems better defined and hopefully people settle into roles
This is on Karl. Should have pulled him with 1:30 in the first and 3rd and let him get that 5 minute rest between quarters. Beli can handle PG duties for a couple minutes.

I'm done. We are done. Playoffs? Forget it, we are going top 10 in the lottery yet again. Here I was thinking we could be good this season. You can change the players, you can change the coach (three times), you can change the owners, but at the end, it's the same ****, different day. Only thing that is positive about the Kings right now are the fans. Every fan that has survived thus far deserves a recognition plaque.

I'm done with excuses. I don't know what it is, but I can't handle watching this crap for the 10th straight season. Is there no light at the end of the tunnel?

gunks

Hall of Famer
Well, my B team is playing tonight and looking to improve their awesome record!

(Talking about the Detroit Pistons of course)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Rondo playing all game is not fair but considering there aren't many ball handlers on the team and the team is desperate to win again so I see Karl's approach. What I saw once again was Trill being yanked out the game and the defense disappearing and giving up lay ups and easy shots. This team probably won't win a game until Brooklyn comes in to town. Cousins can't fix this mess by himself...he also isn't conditioned to play Karl's style. He was moving at a sloth's pace after a while