Willie Cauley-Stein is your newest Sacramento King

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Please be joking. Please. Not now.
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 5m7 minutes ago
Woj bomb! Divac and mother of WCS romantically linked. Fallout coming.

lilballer31 ‏@lilbeezyball · 4m31 minutes ago
Wow! Woj with the dirt on the Kings!

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard · 3m29 minutes ago
Woj reporting on the Divac dirty!

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard · 2m17 minutes ago
Sources: Sheep may have been involved.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA · 1m36 minutes ago
Sources say Lakers reengaging Kings on Boogie, swap for incriminating pics possible.

Last edited:

Sheep may have been involved.

Sources say Lakers reengaging Kings on Boogie, swap for incriminating pics possible.
Thank you for so artfully calming my fears.

Bricklayer

Sheep may have been involved.

Trillmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave · 1m29 minutes ago  Citrus Heights, CA

I hope Karl doesn't bury WCS at the end of the bench in favor of some small ball bs.

Most likley wcs will be coming off the bench at least at the beginning since Karl is the coach.

But if he develops quickly, I wonder what Karl will do with the starting line up since he wants Gay to play the 4. DMC certainly wants wcs playing alongside him. I wonder how that's going to play out.

Most likley wcs will be coming off the bench at least at the beginning since Karl is the coach.

But if he develops quickly, I wonder what Karl will do with the starting line up since he wants Gay to play the 4. DMC certainly wants wcs playing alongside him. I wonder how that's going to play out.
WCS at the THREE?!

i was very impressed with WCS after listening to his introductory presser. He was inteligent, articulate and quite likeable. His responses displayed a certain maturity rarely seen in rookies. He clearly knows his role and has a definite understanding of what it takes for a team to come together to win. He is a future leader on the team who will continue to remind others that the team comes first. The value of this way of thinking is immeasureable. He is also quirky enough to be liked by his teammates, thereby making them more apt to listen to him. I was previously torn between Mudiay and WCS, but not any more. WCS is the right guy for this franchise. Factor in the potential relationship with Boogie and the freak athleticism and we may have something very special.

Bricklayer

I would think that Kings fans would be pretty dang happy about WCS.
30 years of Jerry Reynolds bleating exclusively about offense have perverted the fanbase's values. :)

Luckily we don't often have to deal with anything gross like The Stifle Tower. Nothing ruins the enjoyment of watching a bunch of pretty little boys dressed up in Kings lingerie running free and joyful up and down the court throwing up pretty shots of all sorts then to have some big tall clumsy dude who probably can't even hit a three slow the game down to play some of that boring defense stuff. Get that crap out of here.

30 years of Jerry Reynolds bleating exclusively about offense have perverted the fanbase's values. :)

Luckily we don't often have to deal with anything gross like The Stifle Tower. Nothing ruins the enjoyment of watching a bunch of pretty little boys dressed up in Kings lingerie running free and joyful up and down the court throwing up pretty shots of all sorts then to have some big tall clumsy dude who probably can't even hit a three slow the game down to play some of that boring defense stuff. Get that crap out of here.
Us poor Utah fans are just going to have to suffer through watching the paint being a no go zone for opposing offenses for next few years....It is going to be rough.

If the result isnt a winning record and he continues to use the lineup for long enough then hopefully it will end in Karl being fired. I dont want to see someone stubbornly use something that consistently fails.

Yes, Brick, thank god for 30 years of Jerry. Love the guy, always have. And you can love him because you can blame him for anything and everything. Stay Jerry!!!