Sacramento Kings

While that's true, we cannot fire Vivek. We can hopefully however put enough pressure on the front office that Vivek has to rethink the philosophy of his approach. If not, he's going to lose a lot of money in season ticket sales decline and a significant drop in attendance. It won't take long.
Well as long as Vivek is the head honcho it starts and ends with him.

We know this from the Maloofs later years. Geoff Petrie didn't suddenly become an idiot, the Maloofs just made him look like one.

With that said PDA doesn't have the same positive track record as Geoff Petrie and I absolutely agree that PDA was a large part of the Malone firing because he doesn't have the same basketball principals as Malone. So while PDA is part of the problem, the problem always starts at the top.

As long as Vivek is looking for "Yes Men" to implement his beliefs and try and re-invent basketball then the same problem is going to exist no matter who the GM is. Really what this boils down to is Vivek Ranadive admitting he was wrong and realizing that maybe trying to "change the game" just isn't going to work.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Mod note: A couple of posts have been deleted. The name-calling and snide insult quota has already been exceeded for January. Thanks.

We gave up damn near 100 points in three quarters. Malone had his faults but i doubt he would have let that happen. Especially to a weak ass team like Denver.

PDA and Vivek completely F'ed this team. We were on the up swing, gaining respect, and just like that they flushed this franchise right back down the drain.

We are being way too nice in Sacramento.

PDA needs to be run out of town. PERIOD.

Vivek needs to sign checks and be a cheerleader. When I need some tips on cricket, I'll ask. When it comes to NBA basketball, shut your ass up!

Good night.

We gave up damn near 100 points in three quarters. Malone had his faults but i doubt he would have let that happen. Especially to a weak ass team like Denver.

PDA and Vivek completely F'ed this team. We were on the up swing, gaining respect, and just like that they flushed this franchise right back down the drain.

We are being way too nice in Sacramento.

PDA needs to be run out of town. PERIOD.

Vivek needs to sign checks and be a cheerleader. When I need some tips on cricket, I'll ask. When it comes to NBA basketball, shut your ass up!

Good night.
gold

SLAB

Hall of Famer
My greatest fear is the FO feels DMC is not buying in and trades him...
Word..
Heaven forbid your franchise player, and best center in the league want his team to play defense. Asinine NBA2.0 comments like that are best left for NBA2.0 loser teams like the Spurs.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I really think Vivek has got to throw Pete under the bus and hire Karl or Jackson, like tomorrow. Pete's courtside seat tonight can be his going away present.
Yeah, but who's going to throw Vivek under the bus? Mastrov? Shaq!?!?!

The poo poo starts at the tippy top. PDA is just Vivek's yes man. Our new owner is an idiot, who thinks he's 3 steps ahead when he is really 5 steps behind.

At least when the Maloofs had money they didn't meddle...

Yeah, but who's going to throw Vivek under the bus? Mastrov? Shaq!?!?!

The poo poo starts at the tippy top. PDA is just Vivek's yes man. Our new owner is an idiot, who thinks he's 3 steps ahead when he is really 5 steps behind.

At least when the Maloofs had money they didn't meddle...
Vivek gets a do-over because... because we have no alternative but to give him a do-over.

Nothing but questions...

Is it bad that I'm not even angry?

elyse ‏@gemelyse 3m3 minutes ago
not even angry tonight. im apathetic...thats probably worse @Pdoro @Vivek @cgkings

Is there any logic to not getting the ball to DMC inside every single time?

@aaronbruski: It’s mind-numbingly bad that the Kings don’t have a clue that DeMarcus Cousins is uncoverable.

Is it wrong that I - the one-time most optimistic fan around - would have walked out on this game in the 3rd quarter?

@Vladefan21: I have never walked out but if this is the product we're going to see, I just might

Why does this season continue to look like a movie in the vein of Major League and Eddie?

I have lived through horrible Kings teams and even worse Kings coaches. I have seen entire seasons where losses in the single digits were considered moral victories. I have seen games when Murphy's Law was in control from tip-off to final buzzer. What I have never seen is a team in such disarray.

It feels like a giant cosmic joke. Vivek Ranadive came in and saved our Kings so Pete D'Allesandro could destroy them.
I feel your pain VF21. I have changed back to my old avatar, hello old friend (Spoken like Eeyore):(

image.jpg Thanks Vivek for ruining the season early. I guess we can all find better things to do now. I hope that look on your face means it's sinking in just how badly you have messed up.

To think, all you had to do was nothing.

I sure as hell won't be giving you a dollar of mine by actually going to a game.

Trying times to be a kings fan.

I'm just trying to figure out where this ranks among the worst moves the Kings have made in their Sacramento history. Time will tell, but right now it feels like they wasted a year leaning to win in the best style for this team under Malone to just revert to Keith Smart levels of idiocy.

Easily the worst move in the NBA this season. Probably in a couple seasons.

So, when does baseball start again?

Last edited: